Discuss funny call during the freezing weather in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

got a phonecall during the freezing weather.

a customer rang me up to tell me his radiators were too warm.

when theres 1000's of people without heat he couldnt understand how i couldnt come and see him, he didnt know were the stat was on the oil boiler

now that is a funny call guy rang me last week can only get hot water when my heatings on he could not understand why he was not a priority

I had one last year, Customer called to say heating wasn't working properly, He had already had one plumber out who couldn't work out the problem. Radiators came on, then went off again before everything got hot.

Anyway it took me about 5 minutes to find the problem. A Honeywell wireless stat was stood on top of the mantlepiece above a wood burning stove.

I never did find out who the other "plumber" was.

I had one last year, Customer called to say heating wasn't working properly, He had already had one plumber out who couldn't work out the problem. Radiators came on, then went off again before everything got hot.

Anyway it took me about 5 minutes to find the problem. A Honeywell wireless stat was stood on top of the mantlepiece above a wood burning stove.

I never did find out who the other "plumber" was.

ha ha ha excellent LOL,what a numpty

i had the same thing yesterday, they had a boiler man out to look as there oil boiler it would not fire. the oil boiler guy couldnt understand why it didnt work, they then rang me and the stat on the wall in the hallway was turned down the 0
madness

i fitted a system for a builder and as the wall for the wireless stat wasnt built i left the wireles stat with the boiler for him to fit got called back as it didnt get hot and found the stat laying against the pipes below the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to funny call during the freezing weather in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock