Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - GSR Heating engineers only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

This is a bit of a freebie with a difference. Please do not PM me. :)

The freebie concerned is a Fernox TF1, and maybe, just maybe - an Ideal Vogue boiler.

To qualify, you have to come to an Ideal Vogue launch event in our area. There are 4 planned:

Nov. 18th- Amex Stadium Brighton
Nov 19th- Portsmouth FC
Nov 20th- Maidstone United FC
Nov 21st- Ideal Training Centre, Reading

To come to the event, you must be a gas safe registered engineer who either decides on, or strongly influences the choice of boiler offered to your customers.

At each event there will be a chance to win a free boiler, and every invited attendee will get a goody set, including the TF1. Not available to gatecrashers! :)

I think that there have already been several of these events across the country, so no doubt some members will be able to feedback on what they are like.

If you would like to come to one of our events, please email tony [dot] worrall [at] williams.uk.com with your contact details. Once again, please do not PM me to book this event! Email Tony.

Cheers

Ray

defo up for this i need to email you back as well ray i just been busy with some stuff

i think your discriminating against us northerns and would complain if i hadn't just won one

PS dont tell anyone but chris is bringing me a jacket out next Wednesday and some other bits

pps tested them pipe cutters out today mediaco review coming

ray tbh thats no hassle, my rep up here has not helped me at all so i do it myself. because i got won one of there boilers i really dont mind.

bummerrrrrr doing lifeboat mechanic cover on 21st so cant make Reading, need more notice please ray, think I'd qualify as well as i only use intergas and if they dont like it I dont bother, however I do make an exception for AGA or Rayburns installs :) and ideal dont care what oil boilers I use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might make the long journey to fareham! Will there be biscuits?

Been there, I'm still getting over the disappointment of the last competition. I just can't take the heartbreak again.

Any hotels? Think u get boiler if you strip it for service so get practicing. 36.4 seconds !!! Door off burner out . Free boiler! if fernox are there doing presentation free tf1 each for sitting through it ....... Blah blah it's the dogs!!

Does that mean Slough is in Gods country then Ray????

Nope, but its next door.

Some northern monkeys seem to think that Yorkshire has a particular link to the Almighty, but of course us discerning Southerners know that Gods own true county is Hampshire. :)

I've been in sunny slough today. Always rains when I go up there!

God's country is North of the Thames and South of Watford, so my Preacher tells me.

just back from the williams ideal challenge night. A great bit of crack it was. I got a video of one of the merchants from slough williams and co branch doing the challenge. This was his name 2013-11-21 19.19.49.jpg

And follow this link to see him in action

2013 11 21 19 19 28 - YouTube

The fastest time on the night was 13.53. I went 1st and came last!!!!

Did you get any freebies mutley ?? I would have gone but I'm recovering from a back op

i certainly did. I got the tf1 compact, a ideal hat and some sweets. Also you get to have beer, dominos pizza and mince pies. Was great fun. Apparently the girl in the stig outfit can strip the burner in 8 seconds. So i didn't go flat out as had no chance of competing with that. And the vogue actually looks like a nice boiler. Very similar to vailliants.

Back op hey, hope you are recovering well feller

That's not fair. We had to start with door on screwed shut and were getting 34s.

the door was actually on. only by clips though, not screwed. Unfortunately i wasn't quick enough to start filming when they started.The williams guy on the left flung the front cover off. was hilarious

Nice one! Was worth the trip then! Yeah all good with the back just have to have 4/5 weeks off recovery, not good at this time of the year

Yeah definitely worth going. I didn't realise how far it was. I thought wokingham was woking. 4/5 weeks over Christmas isn't the best I agree. Nice time of yr to spend with family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - GSR Heating engineers only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock