Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss FREE CORGI Synchron Motor For First Forum Members to comment. Act Quickly :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

YESSSSSS!!!
All that whilst servicing a Range Powemax 140 SS
turned out to be a winner of a day
Big thanks Mr corgiDirect

:D
I must come here more often

However , you still might want to sign up to keep upto date on new products, special offers - The Free Regin Eye Boroscope when you purchase a Regin One Click Analyser is going well , Boroscope valued at £82 ex vat

Received my free synchron motor today:D

Thanks Corgi

BF147E6E-C2B0-4A87-9663-6A7B82545F0D.jpeg

Reply to FREE CORGI Synchron Motor For First Forum Members to comment. Act Quickly :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

CORGI SYNCHRON MOTOR NEW METAL GEARING. NOT PLASTIC! ONLY £8.51 Ex VAT AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi Engineers We would really like to keep you up to date with our latest offers, new products and news. For forum members only, if you sign up...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
We would like to offer all members FREE delivery on your next order. Simply use voucher code "FREESHIP" in the promotional code box at checkout...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock