Currently reading:
First broken power tool..Ebrauer cordless drill

Discuss First broken power tool..Ebrauer cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Ebrauer cordless drill. Just over two year old, relatively regular use. Just spins round without spinning what in it - say a screwdriver bit - once connected to screw. Fixable or had it?

If the latter - any good suggestions? I don't need it to be high-spec really, have a decent SDS and so just use cordless for whacking in screws and making a few holes in bits of wood.

Milwaukee all the way, u can pitch up the 18v driver with 2 3ah batteries for £215 what a buy! Also purchased the 18v millwaukee torch aswell, very well designed tools! Small things count, they have a power battery indicator, a light that lights when you are drilling and illuminates drilling area and clips on side off drill with you can put bits for storage! Best drill i have ever owned!!!!

i got that tmaz the hilti offer but did one better me and a mate at work was in hilti in belfast they had no more of that one but give use the newer model pack with 14volt 3.3ah batteries and the newer model cordless drill driver and newer model cordless impact driver same money £289 +vat,
brillant peice of kit nearly all my tools are hilti offer excellant cover and excellant service and for the amount you pay extra compfared to dewalt and bosch it is most def worth every penny.
if anyone wants a decent power tool got to your nearest hilti dealer you will be surprised they give you a lot of stuff free.
i got a 36volt lion cordless sds recently cost over 600 but that came with 2 batteries, vacuum attachment have to see it to beleive it, a hilti holesaw set up to 110mm, steel bit set over 30bits, selection of sds bits
you pay for the best but its worth it.

These threads make me feel old. The first power tool I killed was Bosch hammer drill nearly thirty years ago. That was in the days when SDS was a rarity and we had to use a Rawl drill to make ho;es in concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First broken power tool..Ebrauer cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back