Search the forum,

Discuss Fire risk!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob the plumber

I Had to share this one with you all because i thought it was a belter

I recieved a phone call 20 minutes from a friend i did some work for a couple of weeks back. I replaced a towel rail with a radiator in bathroom pipes already in were running down from loft bang centre of the rad, just had to tweak the pipe work...knocked out moved them and made good..easy.

She wanted to know if she could hang a picture frame....with a picture in you would hope on the wall where the pipes run in to which i said yeah no problems just dont hit the pipes.

She then went on to ask 'but those pipes get very hot in the wall, will it not set fire to the wooden picture frame'?

:-\ dear god! haha

got this text you might send it to her "not every flower can say love,but a rose can ,not every plant can survive thirst but a cactus can , not every retard can read ,but look at you have a go, Today is international numpty day. please sent an encouraging message to all your messsed up mates. just as i,ve done i dont care if you lick windows or occassionally mess yourself you hang in there cupcake ,you special.Your my mate .Look at you smiling at the screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fire risk!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock