Currently reading:
Electric shower plumbing

Discuss Electric shower plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniel27

IMG_1332.jpgIMG_1333.jpg

Hello, I have an electric shower with exposed electrical and plumbing and it doesn't look very good and i don't think it is safe. So I was thinking to put them into the wall, and tile over them but because i'm a diy not very advanced i don't know too much about plumbing. Could I replace the copper pipe with a speedfit plastic pipe? or should i keep the copper pipe i have and hide it into the wall somehow? Any ideea is welcome.

Regards,

Daniel27

I dont like the look of it tbh it looks a bit of a bodge, the copper pipe is safe but id be sinking that cable into the wall thats for sure.

cant you remount the shower on the wall where the copper and cable come through as it will hide them both

im with jon move the unit onto the other wall if you look at your shower youll find the cable must always feed from the bottom but the is rom for a cable to come in behind drop down then up to the connections id just position it so the pipe you have is a direct fit to the internal connector with an elbow looking up

Thx for the replay JON, I'll be sinking the electric cable in the wall, that's for sure, but I was thinking if I could replace the copper pipe with a plastic speedfit one or a chrome plated one. If I could replace it with the plastic one I will be sinking it in the wall as well, but if I will replace with a chrome plated one I will leave it exposed.*
I cannot install the shower on the other wall because that is a cupboard and besides the fact that it will look bad, it will be 5 inch away from the bathtub...I don't have too many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric shower plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock