Currently reading:
do led lights look great or stupid in bathrooms.

Discuss do led lights look great or stupid in bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonbrown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
some of my work over the last year

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00990.jpg
    DSC00990.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7172.jpg
    IMG_7172.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 63
Nice work :smile:

Yes led's look great but like most things, the novelty wears off quick. Only get used to impress the visitors :wink:

to true, used to love them but i feel with all the tatty shower heads with leds in are starting to make mood lighting look cheap ah well can always switch them off

Don't think mine have been on for over 3 years unless the wife puts them on (she is the only one who has the time for a bath :smile:)

fitted the on with the pebbles on the floor just over a year ago and the kit cost the customer £1100.00. fitted the one with the jacuzzi bath 2 month ago i bought the kit 5m strip with colour changing led's remote for £70.00 of ebay similar kit and a grand difference unreal

I think they are about as stylish as a sequin waistcoat!!!

If my bathroom looked like that I might have to break out my flares and platform shoes . . . .

I like them in the stepped bath, great for when you slip on the tiled everything and crack your head open, means you can instantly see your lifeblood draining away. Great for making money from those who have no need of it and are looking for ways to spend it, me tho I am happy with one in the ceiling to show me where the door is when its dark outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to do led lights look great or stupid in bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back