Currently reading:
Dishwasher and Washing machine set up

Discuss Dishwasher and Washing machine set up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clshaw

I currently have one waste trap in utility room but adding dishwasher to it but what is the best way to set this up on one wall? I would rather have all pipes on the back wall so they are out of sight as I understand how to put a tee on and could have one on the end wall and one on back wall with their own u bends. But hoow can you set this up on the one back wall with only one u bend and both having their own waste trap pipes? Can u have pipe at top of u bend, then use a compression tee junction, with one waste trap pipe come out of top of this and then use 90 degree compression on tee and have another wate trap pipe out of that? So only one u bend but 2 waste trap pipes?

Not sure I've explained this very well but hope you know what I mean. Any help greatly appreciated or links to images or websites that can help. Unfortunately I have to go out right now wo won't be able to respond to any queries until tomorrow morning.

Thank you very much in anticipation of any help.

Go into a local plumbers merchants explain the issue you have they will give you a McAlpine fitting that you can put the D/W and W/M into there is also an air vent in it.

Used them a lot there excellent. I just can't remember what its called. Its probably the whisky at fault there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I am aware of the double spighot traps available but I don't really like those, prefer the traps so wanted a set up where I could use 2 traps. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dishwasher and Washing machine set up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back