Discuss deltadore Tybox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone use Deltadore Tybox programmable room stats

One of the places I work have units installed in just over 30 apartments

Recently in 5 apartments we are having problems getting the stats to call for heat.
For instance when they are set to a target temperature of 30 degrees, they wont fire until till temp drops below 10 degrees and will then only fire till it reaches 16 degrees where it will cut out.
All of these temperature recordings are taken from the display and there is at least a 14 degree discrepancy before the flame icon appears on the display.
We have placed a room stat outside in the cold, on top of a radiator, even inside a freezer and the display temp seems to be quite accurate, however flame icon doesn't come on when it should, or even close to where it should.
We have tried resetting the factory settings we have tested the connection with the reciever and replaced the batteries

Got to think its me missing something because otherwise its a 17% fail rate within a year, (I know this is a French product but 17% inside a year!)

Does anyone use Deltadore Tybox programmable room stats

One of the places I work have units installed in just over 30 apartments

Recently in 5 apartments we are having problems getting the stats to call for heat.
For instance when they are set to a target temperature of 30 degrees, they wont fire until till temp drops below 10 degrees and will then only fire till it reaches 16 degrees where it will cut out.
All of these temperature recordings are taken from the display and there is at least a 14 degree discrepancy before the flame icon appears on the display.
We have placed a room stat outside in the cold, on top of a radiator, even inside a freezer and the display temp seems to be quite accurate, however flame icon doesn't come on when it should, or even close to where it should.
We have tried resetting the factory settings we have tested the connection with the reciever and replaced the batteries

Got to think its me missing something because otherwise its a 17% fail rate within a year, (I know this is a French product but 17% inside a year!)

I've fitted loads of these. Should work and link together straight out of the box. I like them because there so quick to wire in. They have a 5 year warranty. Maybe a faulty batch?
Call the local rep.

are these any good or just crap? having issues with Honeywell RF units,will delta dore pay me to go back and swap it in warranty?

Will try these. They look like a different class to any others I've seen tbh, now I've seen them in the flesh.

really suprised you guys rate them, i thought they were horrible

there is no tech support to phone, I emailed them but was ignored and never recieved any response, cant locate my local rep

stuck with a headache

Fitted one (non programmable RF stat) seemed ok, quite liked the receiver having a fly lead to wire in rather than mess about with a base place and not heard back so must be working ok. Though I have continued using Honeywell by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to deltadore Tybox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back