Discuss corgi inspections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
having been corgi both varieties and now gas safe registered ive been through quite a few inspectionsmostly they were fine nice guys who understood what was going onbut ive had two conplete arses
first one was on a conversion job, we were fitting the boiler in a cupboard in a bathroom and to make access easier we had got the chippy to leave the door of, the inspector walked in said it was illegal without a door and served me with a notice despite the door being stood 2 foot away and wouldnt let me commision the boiler as part of my inspection

the second didnt want to travel 3 miles to a job and sugested we stay at my house and he would ask me a few question he then sat telling me how he was a special cunstable and how he realy wanted toi be a police man drinking my tea eating my bisquits and the asked what i knew about the gas act i973 paragrah c subsection 2 or words to that effect and was suprised when i asked him to leave
saying if i had the brain to recall legal documents just like that id have been a barister not a plumber and i never heard another thing from them
anyone else got any stories?
then there was one who wouldnt come on a muddy site as he had no wellies

Well done Stevetheplumber just seen you have passed your 2000th post keep em coming :)regards turnpin

most inspectors are tidy guys to be fair but like any industry they have their asses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to corgi inspections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock