Search the forum,

Discuss Cooker and Ventilation. Options? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R1CKY

I've a customer that wants a free standing oven fitted. Problem being there are three windows, two of which don't open and the only one that does open, terminates into the outbuilding. The outbuilding has windows that open to atmosphere, but a closing door between. My onsite guide is pretty vague.

I'm using common sense and guessing that it is a no-no because of the closing door. Is there anyway around not having an opening window? Permanent ventilation through the wall to atmosphere perhaps. I plan to phone Gas Safe in the morning to get a definitive answer, just wondering if anyone has faced this problem before?

Gas safe Technical bulletin 005(A)
-Gas cookers in internal kitchens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cooker and Ventilation. Options? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock