Discuss Certificate software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend good CP12 software for a notebook/laptop. Had a go at gas checker on my ipad but cant seem to get it on my notebook!

Easygas by Tysoft

Works on both Laptop and Ipad. I use it all the time. You can email the cert direct and also put it directly into your dropbox account (if you have one)

Last edited:
its free as well i see CES. Does it just have CP12's or service sheets also? it only has one review in the playstore. I hate having all my pads in my passenger seat sliding around every where. it really looks messy

just looked on the net and it offers quite a lot. But, when you issue a warning notice do you have a printer to print it off to give to them or do you still send it to them via email?

Its not free (£114.95 for the mobile version). I email everything, cp12's warning notices etc. I looked at a mobile printer but I thought why?, almost everyone has an email these days and If they didnt I can print off a copy and send it to them by post if I needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Certificate software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock