Discuss Central heating stays on ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15730

Hi,

I have recently had an ideal logic plus combi installed this is with a mechanical timer and controlled by Salus digital electronic thermostat with RF.

We leave the mechanical timer permanently on the "on" position and use the thermostat settings to turn heating on or off.......

The heating starts once we increase the thermostat up from the set temperature however once the new set temperature has been reached the heating continues and does not switch off !

I am thinking this may be a communication problem between thermostat and its controller !

Any advice appreciated thank you....

I have had problems with the Salus brand in the past.

yeah same here, always goes wrong, cheap rubbish IMO but probably not fully qualified to say that as only seen it a couple times.

you are spot on though, problem with thermostat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central heating stays on ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock