Discuss Can we have TFI Friday sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Thank god it's Friday, when can I retire! Beer!

just got a text, can i turn out tommorrow for a dripping stopcock, ha ha dont they know its the week end, happy to turn out for £150 first hour but few want to cough that :), nice when they do though

You can't choose what makes you happy. Callout fortnight you say:yes:

It was then yeah. Was during the G8 over here. Most of the company I work for was involved providing 24 hour cover for the PSNI stations which left two of us covering the rest of Northern Ireland. I spent a couple of days in Omagh adapting air grills in the pop up prisons, then those evenings had callouts on top. I think over the fortnight I had 20 callouts. Still, all done now, and one of the sinks from the popups is now in my garden!

finished.jpg

It was then yeah. Was during the G8 over here. Most of the company I work for was involved providing 24 hour cover for the PSNI stations which left two of us covering the rest of Northern Ireland. I spent a couple of days in Omagh adapting air grills in the pop up prisons, then those evenings had callouts on top. I think over the fortnight I had 20 callouts. Still, all done now, and one of the sinks from the popups is now in my garden!

View attachment 14241

Pop up prison????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can we have TFI Friday sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock