Discuss British Gas rip off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NazJ

I have been quoted £609 from British Gas for a power clean and magna clean filter - is that expensive?

went to job today, BG said need power flush as no circulation and lots of gurgling noises, Went to attic and float valve was stuck, wonder why they din't look up there?

yes this is a rip of but its british gas get a local independent plumber bg are robots being programed by managers who have nt got a clue on plumbing or heating

On this point, I have noticed that BG are not employing self empoloyed agents as much, maybe they realised that these people are all people who have had so much pressure making sure that their own business has a good reputation that when they work for BG they just dont care how bad they do the job.
Why not train people up who have a passion for plumbing, not just the money?

On this point, I have noticed that BG are not employing self empoloyed agents as much, maybe they realised that these people are all people who have had so much pressure making sure that their own business has a good reputation that when they work for BG they just dont care how bad they do the job.

Now that sounds like a plan to me. maybe we should work for BG in our areas. ruin all work BG give to us and get rich from the fallout. oh well just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas rip off! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back