Discuss Bristish standards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muffinman

right guys, i can get bristish standards for free, though my college.
what bristish standards would come in handy? secoundly if any of you need some let me know?

cheers

The banana curvature british standard.
Im sure I bought some faulty ones

All of the below

utu2y5y7.jpg

Don't want to be a sour puss but the license is for the college only, you could loose your job if you are found distributing Copy Right material to persons out side.

At least if a mod could move the thread into the arms?

(Then could I have BS EN 806 parts 1to5 & anything that is current on heat pumps & solar hot water):wings:

Don't want to be a sour puss but the license is for the college only, you could loose your job if you are found distributing Copy Right material to persons out side.

At least if a mod could move the thread into the arms?

(Then could I have BS EN 806 parts 1to5 & anything that is current on heat pumps & solar hot water):wings:

My understand of the license is that it is for educating purposes only, i.e not for resale.
the license is for the intension of educating, which is all i am intending to do.
All i am intending to do is to supply your with British standard for educating yourselves and other employes there for i am in no way in breach of the terms and conditions. :)

My understand of the license is that it is for educating purposes only, i.e not for resale.
the license is for the intension of educating, which is all i am intending to do.
All i am intending to do is to supply your with British standard for educating yourselves and other employes there for i am in no way in breach of the terms and conditions. :)
I would check on that if I were you, that wasn't the case a few years ago when the college I was at had that license & if you think about it & using your argument, anyone looking at a BS is only doing it for one of two reasons - one they what to be educated or two they can't sleep. :wink:

It is a kind offer muffinman & your sentiment are right but this is open forum & you never know who may be watching !! I am just thinking about your job thats all.

I would check on that if I were you, that wasn't the case a few years ago when the college I was at had that license & if you think about it & using your argument, anyone looking at a BS is only doing it for one of two reasons - one they what to be educated or two they can't sleep. :wink:

It is a kind offer muffinman & your sentiment are right but this is open forum & you never know who may be watching !! I am just thinking about your job thats all.

To be honest with you i cant see how i would lose my job. i dont work for the college

I'll have them then....if no one gets in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bristish standards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock