Currently reading:
Boiler relocation

Discuss Boiler relocation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott07

Hi all
Just bought my first home, a standard 1930's style terraced house (I mention this just to give some idea of the house layout) with 2 decent bedrooms upstairs and a small one at the front upstairs. The previous tenants, for some reason, moved the Combi boiler from under the stairs, to the second bedroom?!? Something to do with preferring the noise upstairs rather than downstairs.
Anyway, my wife and I want to have the boiler moved back to that original location now.
It's the first job we're doing, prior to quite a bit of work knocking walls down and so on. I am after an idea of ballparks costs for work like this, so that I have an idea what to expect when I get a plumber round. If it turns out to be many thousands of pounds of work, I *may* decide to do the construction work first and spend the money there,
Anyone got some rough cost ideas for me?
Scot

many possible costs its impossible to say without viewing the job ask a Gas safe installer to quote you if you know one if not why not add your location and ask in the looking for a plumber section on here

A big part to play is in your location, then how easy it is to get all necessary pipework to that cupboard, boiler flue etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler relocation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock