Discuss Boiler identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pleasehelpme

Hi
please could you tell me what back boiler I have please image.jpg

thanks in advance

Haha thanks for the replies, I wouldn't mind knowing who made it and I think it's about 40 years old but works very well and gets very hot

Sorry for the mickey taking , I personaly wont go near them , I just take them out. Somebody will know who made it but I doubt you would ever get any parts for it if you needed to.

Thank you so either a thorn or a glowworm, unfortunately I don't have the fire front it went missing 18 years ago when we bought the house and yes it is still in use its just that I might be able to get a fire front for it off one of my mates who has loads of back boiler fires so I needed the make and model, it is used constantly non stop from November to March usually then about 3 hours a day for hot water or hearing of it's cold, have I been risking my family's life by using it, it's in my rear living room and has no cover on it just a wood surround around it but it's been 100% percent reliable over the years with no problems at all
What should I do?
Thanks again

Ok thanks well looks like I'm going to have to save up for a new boiler, any recommendations for a reliable non combi boiler that will last for years?

Wind up, got to be
If it genuinely isn't a wind up, get a GSR around pronto,they will advise you accordingly
Do not use your heating or hot water, it's potentially life threatening

It genuinely isn't a wind up, I never thought in all these years it was dangerous, I'm going to be phoning one in the morning. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock