Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
anyone else board and wants to go back to work? lol

Am just about to head off out with family on the lash,been working today so not bored at the moment plus just noticed I have hit 18k posts on here think it's taken me 5/year's to clock up

The new GF is out shopping with her mates today, the wind is a blowing hard and it is p1ssing with rain so even the dog doesn`t wanna go out. Just had a phone call about a noisy Sani but the customer is happy to wait so not bored just chillin`.

Bottle of Rum, bottle of ginger ale, big glass and watching Brendan O'Carroll talking about the Easter Uprising.

I'm well chilled.

Been working today and tomorrow and on call till Sunday night no time to be bored......trying hard to keep off the sauce....lol Regards Turnpin:8:

I was working today but i'm off until Tuesday so iv'e got the bride filling me a goats milk bath and then she can earn her keep ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to board ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock