Discuss Big bag of jelly babies :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I ordered some stuff from ray the other day and it came this morning. Also in with the things that I ordered was a big bag of jelly babies :) thanks ray.

On a more serious note. Thanks ray, I've been meaning to buy a new blow torch since my last one was stolen and this package deal you do is a bargain to be fair. I've already got the other stuff that comes with it, but the package is just as cheap as a blow torch on its own at SECOND RATE MERCHANTS :)

on the delivery side, I order a lot of clothes online and my mom always moans when I come in from work about how loud they knock the door or now rude they where. But she hasn't said anything about this delivery, so trust me, you must be onto a winner. She loves a moan, and I mean loves, so to say nothing, they must have been amazing :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 72
You mind me asking how much and what you get in the kit please? Also can I trade jelly babies for fox glacier fruits? Lol

It was 70 quid for the kit. You get a super fire two, a bottle of map gas, 22mm rothenberger pipe slice, 15mm rothenberger pipe slice, wire wool and a carry case.

Its a good bit of kit at a great price to b fair :)

Blinding deal that just bought gas aswell!

Its brilliant to be honest. I've been after a blow torch, and you can pay between 50-70 quid for just the torch. So this deal is great. I've got the other stuff already in the van, but you can never have enough pipe slices :)

Excellent deal that. What's the Rothenberger bag like, does it seem useful or will it end up in the shed?

Excellent deal that. What's the Rothenberger bag like, does it seem useful or will it end up in the shed?

Its not bad actually. I probably won't keep the blowtorch and that in it, but ill keep it in the van and maybe keep fittings or something in it. It's a good quality bag, but I'd rather keep my torch in my tool box

260 notes on a coat that won't even keep your arse warm?! That's the sort of purchase my mrs would make!

I've spent more :-(

i think is should have been a girl, I love shopping. I've curved my spending now though for my house. I've always been saving for a home, but now I'm saving harder than ever. This is the first thing I've bought since Xmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Big bag of jelly babies :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back