Discuss BG subbies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

Anyone else on here just been told there is no more work for sub-contractors with BG?

It always amuses me why subbies think bg will be loyal or honourable to them. Subbies are cheap labour to be abused. There's plenty of mugs in the queue.

Stop moaning and find your own customers ffs!

Who said on this thread that they expected Bg to be loyal to them. I do have my own work, BG was just a nice guaranteed amount coming in each week which enabled me to take my time on other jobs whilst still learning new things on my own job and jobs where mates needed a hand.

You want to get you head out your backside if you think its easy to just find your own work, I know alot of people who solely relyed on the money from BG and where shocked when they where gotten rid of, and rightly so, some of them had been there years. Luckily I have found another contract to work on until work picks up when the cold weather hits but many have not and needed BG.

And to call people mugs shows a complete lack of respect to you collegues in the trade, you want to sort your act out mouthing off like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BG subbies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back