Discuss Best chemical flush? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

:D I do love a good discussion

IMG_3884.PNG

Customer services told me otherwise as I posted earlier and the application label on the bottle doesn't say this. No mention of a week anywhere on the bottle either as you claim.

I can see no advantage to keeping an aggresive cleaner and all the crap it's dislodged longer than it's recommended one hour working time.

Nowt wrong with leaving x800 in for a day or two, it stops working after an hour or so tho so any longer us pointless.(it's life is dependant on its use of course) It won't cause a problem either, after an hour it's it's circulating x amount of removed product, after 24hours it's still x amount. If it's going to block up it will in the first hour.

Reply to Best chemical flush? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock