Discuss BBC .. Couples 48 year old boiler finally packs up in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I agree Best to a degree. Like you we installed a lot of Grant, I liked their boilers so much i chose to do my OFTEC through Grant in Wiltshire but even their boilers aren't invincible Riello burners are usually pretty bomb proof but we all know their pumps are c**p. If the system is installed correctly, flushed, dosed and regularly maintained and all points checked then yes its lifespan is vastly improved, however a lot of people install wrong or the customer doesn't have it routinely maintained, its swings and roundabouts.
Was it Honeywell control box , and the boiler had to be perfectly level, or the flame ended up on one side.

Reply to BBC .. Couples 48 year old boiler finally packs up in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock