Currently reading:
baxi duotec 28 he e168 fault

Discuss baxi duotec 28 he e168 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fixter1

just had a call about 5 mins ago tenents saying boiler is e168 flashing up i think this is a pcb fault is there any checks to do, im going first thing in the morning thanks​

join the gas safe registered plumbers section fixter1 if you havent already, just give your GS number to one of the admins that should get you in to the sub forum

well been today boiler e168 showing,,, boiler pressure was down so toped it up and reset boiler and its all working now lol god nos whats going on with it lets see if i get a call back up to now no ones rang back

it will go off again without doubt........as already said take a new pcb next time, have probably replaced 30/40 of them, never had the fault reoccur with a new pcb

ok will do not had a call back yet like lol you no its going to go off over xmas think i might just stock one on the van

defo a board fault e168 internal bus timeout fault probs one of the chips you,ll defo get called out again,probs just pure luck its running

ps fixter if ye gsr and ye send pm with ye email al send ye a sheet with the codes ye dont get in the book/mi,s or anyone who gsr when ive get a minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duotec 28 he e168 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back