Discuss Baxi are just ace in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Rang up today ref a main 24he and I bet you didn't know you don't take the OP at the boiler , noooooooo you take at the meter outside on the wall KID

i then out phone down

dum bum

You're not still fitting that tat are you? Like so many things they were good in the 80's!

je9yja9a.jpg
that was when it was on full bore

i spent ages on the phone to vailants most productive worker\today took half hour to tell me he didnt know but it definately wasnt the board so what cured the problem yep a board
they must be told to talk slowly to keep you on line

Don't you all go giving Baxi the hump! I'm trying to get a commercial course out of 'em!

Don't you all go giving Baxi the hump! I'm trying to get a commercial course out of 'em!

Ideal will pay u if u promise to fit the big orange monsters. (Concord..... Good in the 80's)

AGA just let you know your not skilled by email, then seem surprised at a rancid response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi are just ace in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock