Discuss BAxi 105he APS wires in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went to a job today on a 105He and found someone had previously replaced the APS for one of the white round plastic type. I suspect they may have replaced the wires incorrectly on the terminals as its not that clear. The MI's aren't specific about this so was wondering if anyone can tell me which terminals the blue, black and brown wires fit on the APS please? COM, N/O and N/C

Tis also printed on the inside of the front cover i believe :)

Sorry guys but I've looked at the manual and the inside of the cover. I can see a pictoral diagram but I can't see any detail for the correct position on the microswitch of the 3 wires. I suppose one could assume the positions if you compare the shape of the APS on a like for like one, but the one currently on the appliance is the replacement white plastic jobs. Try comparing that. Apologies if I'm missing something but please direct me to the exact location in the MI's where I can find the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BAxi 105he APS wires in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock