Currently reading:
Baxi 105 HE + S-Plan + Telford Tornado (indirect) - Wiring qurey

Discuss Baxi 105 HE + S-Plan + Telford Tornado (indirect) - Wiring qurey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrp

On this job i have a Baxi combi 105 HE & Telford Tornado Indirect cylinder and the boiler is on the ground floor which is where i plan to put the two zone valves. ive thrown a 3core & earth up to the cylinder in the loft, would this just wire in like a normal cylinder stat.

also how do you get around the wiring issue with the pump being in the boiler and not a separate item.

i don't mean to sound completely stupid but ive had to learn the hard way due to the college course teaching us only on combi's and all my unvented knowledge ive learnt along the way.

i have wired y palns and other fault finding issues jus take me a lil longer as i dont allways get to keep in touch with this side of things

im just a lil slow on the wiring as u can tell but once ive got my head round it ill be fine

thanks mark

On this job i have a Baxi combi 105 HE & Telford Tornado Indirect cylinder and the boiler is on the ground floor which is where i plan to put the two zone valves. ive thrown a 3core & earth up to the cylinder in the loft, would this just wire in like a normal cylinder stat.

also how do you get around the wiring issue with the pump being in the boiler and not a separate item.

i don't mean to sound completely stupid but ive had to learn the hard way due to the college course teaching us only on combi's and all my unvented knowledge ive learnt along the way.

i have wired y palns and other fault finding issues jus take me a lil longer as i dont allways get to keep in touch with this side of things

im just a lil slow on the wiring as u can tell but once ive got my head round it ill be fine

thanks mark
not sure what your asking are you planning to use combi as a system boiler.?

Hi Mark,

1:) Yep wire in as a cylinder stat I'd asume if it has a comon, NC & NO conection. (not familiar with the particular cylinder)

2 :) The 'S' plan wiring diagram will explain but basically take the boiler and pump suplies as the heating demand for the combi.

Does that make sense? Is the 105 HE a 240v external controls circuit or low voltage? That'll make a difference when wiring! :)

Also make sure you have one hot tap connected to the combi not the cylinder

take the switched live from the zone valves back to the boiler and conett into the contion you would use as if you had a return from a room state, then which valve calls for heat the boiler switchs on no problems.

sorry if ive mislead u guys. the idea i had it to throw a indirect unvented tank in and plumb 3 showers off that then plumb the rest in withe the combi i.e bath and all sinks. now its jus the wiring side i was unsure on. like as the pumps in the boiler so do u link that out (live permanently) to make the zone valves act interdependently for the CH an HW with a 2 channel clock/programmer and a wifi room stat

also looking for a grunfoss whole house water main booster pump, just buying the pump and making the housing myself with valves an tank ... Cheaper option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105 HE + S-Plan + Telford Tornado (indirect) - Wiring qurey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock