Discuss Apprentice / Trainee position needed North West in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robertmcnee

I am 24 and have completed my 6129 Basic plumbing skills level 2 at West Cheshire College. I received 'Student of the year' and the 'E Noel Humphries' Award for Plumbing in 2012.
Last year I sought and secured a voluntary day release work experience placement with Wirral Partnership Homes.
I am aware of my capabilities butsometimes lack the confidence needed to carry out tasks, but with the help andguidance (or someone to ask) of an experienced plumber I feel I will overcomethis.
I have a full driving license and a few tools of my own.
Would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

i rang sole traders sent emails to plumbing companys and got nothing back u just gotta keep trying and offer to work for free in turn for some experience dnt get down about it its just hard everywhere at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice / Trainee position needed North West in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock