Discuss Apologies in advance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I'm off the **** and on the vape stick. I've been creeping towards 30 **** a day so felt I needed a change. But I'm gonna be one grumpy git for a while.

Never been fussed for the first one. Don't usually get serious cravings till lunchtime.

It's on the drink when I really struggle

I'm not too fussed about the first one of the day either, my favourite one is on the way home when I've finished work with the windows down and the music blasting :)

fairplay for giving up though, I wish I'd stayed off them :)

all the best.

I've quit before and buckled. Don't want my little one growing up seeing her daddy smoking (although at present she never has).

I just need to get to that place where I smell the fumes and feel disgusted not envious lol

I've quit before and buckled. Don't want my little one growing up seeing her daddy smoking (although at present she never has).

I just need to get to that place where I smell the fumes and feel disgusted not envious lol

When you buy each cigarette dip the ends in the toilet after you have done a particularly nasty number 2. I bet that stops you smoking them!!

I only ever smoked cigars and that was while drinking.

I've two nice fat cubans in the fridge waiting for the next bbq. Once they're gone that'll be it.

The stepdaughter smokes and the smell on her just after she's smoked one is diabolical.

Had a lad who was forever trying to give up but failing after a few days.

My grandad had just died of lung cancer the night before, he did his famous "after this *** ill stop"

ill tempered me poked said *** into his mouth.
Cured him for quite a while that did.

i hate seeing people smoke, i really do.

we are all seeing our loved ones die as a result of it now even with modern medicine
yet the younger generations armed with the full knowledge of what it does continue to smoke.
its a waste.

good luck both of you on giving up!

I had heard rumours you were such a hard case business Man U started plumbcenter off just to make your teens interesting and to ensure your successors had a busy week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apologies in advance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock