Discuss Anyone used plumb pal ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I get an email just about every day. The stuff seems cheap, but is it any good?
Anyone had anything off them?

Think there huddersfield based I've unsigned to email was getting very annoying

I have been receiving email too for last few days... Unsubscribed... The offers I saw were not that great...

I get an email just about every day. The stuff seems cheap, but is it any good?
Anyone had anything off them?

yes i have purchased a shower and a fittings pack both were delivered with no problems and all the stuff was good quality there website says theyre bristol based in the about section.

suits me as i like to buy in bulk and keep stock in my garage its about time we had a site like this

I was just looking through their past offers, and it looked alright. Nothing special, but prices were OK so long as the product quality was OK.

I quite like the idea of time-limited offers, but I think they need to be real blinders - not just the same as you can get anywhere with a bit of shopping around.

Let me know when you do a ten mm pipe slice for copper ray I'll have one fed up with my adjustable one got blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone used plumb pal ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back