Discuss Any Remeha installers on here ? service mode ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SAW

Hi,

In the installation instructions for a Remeha Avanta 28C for combustion checking/setting it says

• Set boiler to full load: Press the [enter]-key, keep it pressedand also press the [+]-key until h3 appears in the display;full load has been set.
Well I've tried this on two different boilers, both 28C's and neither will go into 'Full Load'

Any ideas how to get them into full load and then into part load, it's probably something simple that I'm not doing or pressing but I can't get it to as per the words in the manual.

Thanks.

I have had this in the middle of a corgi visit, neither of us could sort it, the inspector rang Remeha and gave them a right bollocking. Sorry mate you will end up ringing them if nobody on here can help.

Thanks, glad it's not just me. I think it might be a misprint or worded wrong in the manual.

C**p boilers anyway !

I went to a Remaha tonight, the fault appears to be linked to circulation/rapid temperature rise.
Leading to system pressure increase activating the prv.
It was 5.30 and at the end of a carp day I've backed off from the job for a day or so.

I'm thinking of going back there and calling tech from site unless there are any suggestions from you learned folk.

the instructions are wrong. Dont think I can advise in an open forum
sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realise it was on open forum jgm, perhaps young Croppie could move this onto the gsr forum.

They have to be pressed and released in quick succession, it's easy once you've done it a couple of times. Without pressing the buttons in, place your right hand middle finger on enter, and your index finger on +. Now here's the tricky bit, press your middle finger (enter) and roll your hand to the left, pushing + in with your index finger then rolling off the buttons. Be patient once you've done it it's easy. Middle finger, push enter, roll hand left pushing + with index finger and roll off the buttons. Simple when you know how.

Great boilers IMO, the exclusives have a better display and are much easier to get into full load

I went to a Remaha tonight, the fault appears to be linked to circulation/rapid temperature rise.
Leading to system pressure increase activating the prv.
It was 5.30 and at the end of a carp day I've backed off from the job for a day or so.

I'm thinking of going back there and calling tech from site unless there are any suggestions from you learned folk.

Sounds like 2 issues to me not 1, poor circ and expansion vessel loss of charge. Force into high rate, if the circ is poor you'll get a temp spike and quite obvious kettling in the main heat ex

Sounds like 2 issues to me not 1, poor circ and expansion vessel loss of charge. Force into high rate, if the circ is poor you'll get a temp spike and quite obvious kettling in the main heat ex
Expansion vessel charge is ok, I'll try your other suggestion next time I'm there.
Thanks for your thoughts:)

They have to be pressed and released in quick succession, it's easy once you've done it a couple of times. Without pressing the buttons in, place your right hand middle finger on enter, and your index finger on +. Now here's the tricky bit, press your middle finger (enter) and roll your hand to the left, pushing + in with your index finger then rolling off the buttons. Be patient once you've done it it's easy. Middle finger, push enter, roll hand left pushing + with index finger and roll off the buttons. Simple when you know how.

Great boilers IMO, the exclusives have a better display and are much easier to get into full load

Never had a problem but sometimes the panel clips can snap or bend and you can't depress the buttons properly open up the pcb casing to check as this has happened a couple of times before mate

Thank you, I'll give it a go next time I'm at the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Remeha installers on here ? service mode ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock