Discuss Amateur in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JBR*

Hi,
I found this forum when I was in need of some advice about water hammer, and received some helpful advice.

I am not a plumber: the best I have done, really, is to attach new sink taps using compression fittings. No PTFE tape, no pastes - no leaks!
I firmly recommend a pipe cutter rather than a hacksaw.

Hi,
I found this forum when I was in need of some advice about water hammer, and received some helpful advice.

I am not a plumber: the best I have done, really, is to attach new sink taps using compression fittings. No PTFE tape, no pastes - no leaks!
I firmly recommend a pipe cutter rather than a hacksaw.

Some more information about the problem would be helpful to gain a better response as to how to fix

Welcome JBR , feel free to join in the conversations,

I keep getting the message: "Adblock Plus detected! Please help support our Plumbing Forum by adding our domain to your whitelist or disabling ad blocking software. Ads are a general way to cover server and running costs."
Shortly after I joined I clicked "Disable on ukplumbersforum.co.uk" and, whenever I am on this forum, the Adblock icon is greyed out. Have I failed to do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Amateur in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back