Search the forum,

Discuss Air admittance valve below toilet in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jack Ng

Hi,

I am installing a new en-suite toilet upstairs in a new location , the soil stack is installed by my builder going downstairs directly and into the ground where the main sewers are. He’s installed the air admittance valve on the floor below , which is slightly below where the toilet is.

I asked the plumber if it’s ok as it’s below the toilet , he said yes, but most places I read online saying it needs to be above a certain level.

Can you help me please , as the plumbers insisted it’s ok.

Depends on the type of vent he’s installed some are ok below toilet level?

Reply to Air admittance valve below toilet in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock