Discuss ACS Practice exam website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ukgas

Hi people. Have been browsing the forums for a while, a wealth of good information on here! Found the website whilst searching for online ACS practice exams. It seems there is nothing on the web regarding this. Have knocked up a quick website with an exam on. Don't want to come across as a spammer so if anybody's interested, PM me and I'll send a link across. Hope it can be of help to some of the youngsters preparing for there ACS. Will be adding some more papers once I get some spare time. Cheers.

acs exam

Hi
Im will be very aprisiate for that im student in colledge now and in april im have acs assesment.Any help will be good for me.thank you for eford
THX Robert

Hi Robert, You have a PM. Hope its of some help to you. Good luck!

I'll take a link aswell please. Something to keep my knowledge up to scratch in the meantime while I look for a job. Cheers

Tried messaging the OP asking for a look at his ACS website but got this message:

[h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  • ukgas has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hmmm...

You need a submit button

Thanks ukgas, I'll check that link out when I get a chance.

As for you Zeb - we all know you subit to anything, dirty boy!

Link for me as well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Practice exam website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock