Discuss acidic condense !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

just did a cp12 on a keyston 60 its 3 years old the flue has been dripping and this is the result !!

060620110591.jpg

060620110581.jpg

wow eaten bricks

i dont believe its as acidic as tomato juice i've seen it do some damage, holes in flues even on non-condensing combi's

If it does this to brick and concrete what will it be doing to drains in 5 years?

i no the condense was discharging onto the patio the slab has a nice dent in it

Probalely needs to point up a little more for the condensate to run back to the boiler & then the hole around the flue cemented up. hope you At Risked it !!

Probalely needs to point up a little more for the condensate to run back to the boiler & then the hole around the flue cemented up. hope you At Risked it !!

Why would that be AR

Being a bit pedantic, but an uncemented or otherwise sealed bit of hole that could allow the poc's to blow back into the house whereby everyone inside will be very unwell or even dead.
About as much chance as me flying to the moon and riding the derby winner in the same week but rules are rules lol

Being a bit pedantic, but an uncemented or otherwise sealed bit of hole that could allow the poc's to blow back into the house whereby everyone inside will be very unwell or even dead.
About as much chance as me flying to the moon and riding the derby winner in the same week but rules are rules lol

Lol
But could be sealed on inside

what about if there is cavity and travels up and dawn the cavity and then goes to bathroom when they having nice relaxing bath

sound like final destination :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to acidic condense !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back