Discuss 65% off dewalt tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
65% OFF DEWALT POWERTOOLS, BE QUICK. 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED.
special easter promotion, be quick.

april fools! ha,ha,ha.

Last edited:
AWHeating, I really like you, you're a sound guy, I don't have a bad word to say about you..........

April fools, ya c***

dewalt the biggest april fool all year , black n decker in disguise now

dewalt the biggest april fool all year , black n decker in disguise now

dont be so stupid. What idiot told you that? punch him in the face LOL thats like saying milwaukee is just roybi in red.

ive got some of the new xr range now and its loads better than my makita li-on stuff.

I'm switching off till tomorrow! So far I've ordered square pipe and a cheap dewalt drill!

dont be so stupid. What idiot told you that? punch him in the face LOL thats like saying milwaukee is just roybi in red.

ive got some of the new xr range now and its loads better than my makita li-on stuff.

black and decker bought out dewalt a couple of years back, it can only go down hill:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 65% off dewalt tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock