Discuss Quick answer on mid position valve fault please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just found this, would have saved working out the crappy diagram they give you. Explains it quite nicely.

AEAB87EF-E0DC-4330-A55F-C0097CE1D597.jpeg

Yep, seen that a gazillion times. I think you’re missing my point, what’s going on inside? I think it’s fair to say, going by the article I posted early this morning... that there’s more that goes on inside.

Which bit is it your not sure about? What the bits in the circuit diagram above are for or what’s actually in the valve body?

Until I go back to the job and go over the wiring( re-wire centre) to ascertain proper termination and tightness, there isn’t a pressing issue ....yet. I could be like TFJ says ‘ a loose wire’
If it’s not a loose wire, what is keeping power at the synchron motor to burn it out in 3 months, seems the old tower valve has suffered the same death.. but maybe lasted a lot longer( I dunno, maybe metal gears) where as Honeywell maybe use plastic.

Reply to Quick answer on mid position valve fault please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back