Currently reading:
Your Very First Whatever You Like

Discuss Your Very First Whatever You Like in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
As the title says really, tell us about your first ever whatever...

My very first album was Michael Jackon's BAD - on cassette tape.

My first car was a 98 fiesta. Wish I never got rid. Engine was made of Lego bricks. So easy to fix!!

My first album was Now8 on cassette.

My first car was a red 1.1 fiesta with manual choke!

First engineer I worked for was Tony Gooch. Great man, scared me back then tho!

First fish caught... Silver eel!

First kiss Amanda Diggins when I was aged 7. Great day!

Fist computer Atari 2600 .. It was the business back then!

First girl I kissed was a right slag ha ha. Good looking tho but a bit of a town bicycle.

My first job was in a hotel in clonmel in ireland. Thats the town magners comes from. I bloody hated it!!

First fish I caught was a brown trout.

First heart I ever broke, I was 17 and dropped her over the phone. Classy!!

First car citeron Saxo 1.1i went like shift if a shovel until it was full!

First piece of music bought with my own money new kids on the block hanging tough :banghead:

First pint. In the priory in litherland when I was 14. The glass was massive in my hand!

First car citeron Saxo 1.1i went like shift if a shovel until it was full!

First piece of music bought with my own money new kids on the block hanging tough :banghead:

New kids on the block?! You could've said anything, iron maiden, guns and roses, but no you went with new kids on the block! Help us help you zeb!!

My first was my mates sister in the woods when I was 15. Don't think my technique has improved much since then. Rachel her name was. He weren't overly impressed when he found out either!

My first was my mates sister in the woods when I was 15. Don't think my technique has improved much since then. Rachel her name was. He weren't overly impressed when he found out either!

Did you stand on a stump?

First car, a skoda...
First album, nirvana...
First Girl, Emma H...

In that order too!

Did you stand on a stump?

I don't recall much standing.

Haven't you got to go paint your nails to go with the tarts tipples you insist on drinking.

"My name's Adam, I can't tell you about my first beer, I'm yet to have it! I prefer white wine spritzers and fruit based cocktails while I gossip with my girlies!"

I don't recall much standing.

Haven't you got to go paint your nails to go with the tarts tipples you insist on drinking.

"My name's Adam, I can't tell you about my first beer, I'm yet to have it! I prefer white wine spritzers and fruit based cocktails while I gossip with my girlies!"

Funny you should say that...... Jog on!

Like APP' my first console/computer was an Atari 2600 complete with wood furnishing.

First car was an A reg 2 door Vauxhall Nova saloon in glorious faded red, cost me £250 and lasted just over an hour.

First job.. hairdressing apprentice, gave up to become a plumber 3 months later.
First kiss... not sure, i was a tart from the age of about 8
First car... Vauxhall Viva estate 'v' plate
First van, one of those red post office thingy's with a carp heater, no go and no class.
First self employed job was unusual, replastering a huge arch in a church.

First self employed job was a boiler not coming on, flicked on the fused spur and got £40.

My first job as a self employed plumber was an electric shower swap. Whip old one off. Whip new one on and advise they have a sparky wire it back up as was agreed before I started. £60. Thank you very much

First CD was Now 23 (1992)

First time I fired an air rifle I got a black eye off the scope.

I forgot first music purchase...Rod Stweart .. First cut is the deepest album.

First car crash (kind of) was in my Y reg British Racing Green Fiesta which had pepper pot alloys, I'd been arguing with one of my brothers and drove through his driveway gates. He then smashed my window and gave me my first boken nose.

My first broken nose came from my boxing coach after I had a really good night sparring with an African lad from another club. I battered him. My coach was proud but wanted to bring me down a peg or two as he didn't like problem getting cocky so straight afterwards I had to spare with him. It hurt!!

My first childhood hero was Arnold Schwarzenegger. Terminator 2. Predator. Commando!!

Legend!!

First movie me and the missus went to see - Titanic. She still reminds me how heartless I was for laughing out loud when one of the passengers falls and bounces off the ship's propeller. Oh, and how when I opened our pack of Revels they burst all over everyone.

First movie me and the missus went to see - Titanic. She still reminds me how heartless I was for laughing out loud when one of the passengers falls and bounces off the ship's propeller. Oh, and how when I opened our pack of Revels they burst all over everyone.

so on your first day you , never mind not on the open forum

im sure we all have experienced many 'firsts' and im sure we will continue to.
personally i cant wait for the 'first time' croppie buys a round:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your Very First Whatever You Like in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock