Currently reading:
Your vans...signage.

Discuss Your vans...signage. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kip

Getting a nice new(er) van in the next couple of weeks and will be having my own signs slapped accross it...

Just wondering if i can see some pics of urs? Get a general idea of layout and info that people go for...and colour.

P2210015.jpg

Here's my fleet. Ahem. Anyone want to buy my white van as it's for sale?

I've just bought the blue van and although I expect prices will vary considerably around the country it cost around £450 but I had previously bought the rights to use the photograph. A couple of years ago I think that was around £120 but could be more now.

It's quite a sum but two years ago the white van's advertising paid for itself in about four months. ("I saw your van and ...").

The back of the van is my business name, telephone numbers and website address.

Tip I would give is your business name (only) on the front as that's when most people see it.

I tend to drive slowly and when someone's followed me for a while I let them overtake so the next person can see my name for a mile or two ...

my signs are arriving from www.the sign builder .com their site allows you to design your own,but you have to fit them as well,at £69+vat their good value will post pics when its done that price is for a transit connect,astra etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your vans...signage. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock