Search the forum,

Discuss Williams, was hoping for wine gums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Yesterday, a little card was popped through the letterbox with the words. Please calll at your local sorting office there is important parcel.
the sorting office is only a mile or two from my house, so called in at 7.15 this morning. Don't know why, but a surprise parcel always excites me.:party:

i gave the lady behind the counter the calling card and she gave me this!! A blooming invoice from Williams & co. With no stamp!
£1.53 to get it.

Deflated!:coffee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I think the knife is taking things a bit far! Rays got to cut costs now to pay for the new superstore in fareham!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday, a little card was popped through the letterbox with the words. Please calll at your local sorting office there is important parcel.
the sorting office is only a mile or two from my house, so called in at 7.15 this morning. Don't know why, but a surprise parcel always excites me.:party:

i gave the lady behind the counter the calling card and she gave me this!! A blooming invoice from Williams & co. With no stamp!
£1.53 to get it.

Deflated!:coffee:

Oh poo!

Am investigating and will PM you, but in the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies.

Ray

you can poke your mail order for a pack of wine gumbs.........we got a girlie in the Slough store now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams, was hoping for wine gums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening... As the post states. I am going through paperwork before work begins again tomorrow AM. I have an unpaid job, it is from a very large heating contractor, they do work for the government. I will keep the story as short as possible as it drags on a bit, it will be a long post so...
Replies
Views
J
I have used Williams and Co a lot of times recently and below is a few of the problems that we had, none of these were williams fault, but they still went the extra mile to help us get them sorted!! 1. European plug on a geberit toilet seat, (Suppliers fault not williams) Williams sent another...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock