Discuss where to buy armaflex from in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Mornings chaps, I am in need of some armaflex for an outside tap with a metre run. Anyone know where I can buy it from off the shelf. Or do I need to put an order in for it?

Cheers chaps

Also, I am in need of the nut that connects onto the bottom of an overflow stand pipe for old toilet. So you put this on the overflow pipe, and put overflow inside stand pipe and tighten. Where do I get this nut? Or even, what is this nut called?

Plumb centre for the insulation

U need "a flex arm" shop, ha ha, but why are using it there are other way's to waterproof insulation. Try Sheffield Insulation Ruislip is close'ish to you isn't it?
Branch Contact Details - SIG Insulation

O/F try a 3/4" FI to Plastic overflow connector, it will normally run up the tread & allow connection.

Last edited:
U need "a flex arm" shop, ha ha, but why are using it there are other way's to waterproof insulation. Try Sheffield Insulation Ruislip is close'ish to you isn't it?
Branch Contact Details - SIG Insulation

O/F try a 3/4" FI to Plastic overflow connector, it will normally run up the tread & allow connection.

Didn't realise there was such a thing as iron to overflow. Thanks

Can't find an iron to overflow. Anyone know what that nut is called that you connect your overflow pipe to stand pipe of toilet cistern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where to buy armaflex from in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back