Currently reading:
when the customers ask for discount

Discuss when the customers ask for discount in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasik

How much discount would you give when the customer ask: " [FONT=&quot]Is there any discount for a cash payment?[/FONT]

I always say to the customer that everything goes through the books, so no.

I was called to change a shower in a brothel one day and after complition the lady on the desk said do u want cash or 1 hr in the jucuzzi with lindsy 6ft 4 blond with ptfe as a g string. Amazing she was plus i got to test the triton t80z shower. Hope i get called back to service the boiler.

I was called to change a shower in a brothel one day and after complition the lady on the desk said do u want cash or 1 hr in the jucuzzi with lindsy 6ft 4 blond with ptfe as a g string. Amazing she was plus i got to test the triton t80z shower. Hope i get called back to service the boiler.
Bet the ptfe was pretty well useless afterwards!

lol do you want cash or an hour with lindsy and a dose of the clap :p lol just kidding, i would of chosen the second option also

No, being such an upstanding citizen, I'd have just done the work for free and politely refused her sordid offer.......

......Aye right!!!!!

lol "in amongst it like a dug eatin beetroot" is the usual term locally :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to when the customers ask for discount in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back