Currently reading:
What type of boiler do I have?

Discuss What type of boiler do I have? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

I wanting some advice re a boiler.

I have just taken ownership of a new 1 bedroom flat. It is an all electric block of flats and has an electric boiler system (see photos attached).

The boiler looks absolutely huge to my eyes, for a 1 bedroom flat at least. It almost looks like two boilders in one.

There are two electrical switches for it. A blank switch and another with the label 'off peak'. I have checked and I do not have an economy 7 meter, or at least not any more, so I have no idea what this means? Should I have both switches turned on? Have I got two boilers for some reason? I have no clue.

The boiler is old and will need replacing in the next 2-3 years or whenever it gives up or whenever I have some 'spare' money. But in the meantime, can anyone tell me what type of boiler I have, how it works and why I have two switches...one labelled 'off peak'?

Cheers,
Michael

IMG_20181014_194703.jpg

IMG_20181014_194709.jpg

IMG_20181014_194726.jpg

IMG_20181014_194718.jpg

Reply to What type of boiler do I have? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back