Discuss what can you claim as a sole trader...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be easier to get yourself on a basic level bookkeeping and accounting course (course fees are claimable!) and do it properly so you don't lose out. I did it over 20 years ago have done my own sole trader books since then (now retired and do very little paid work). You should be able to get your books kept by a professional for less than 10 quid a month (which, again, is claimable) and use the online tax facility which will lead you where you need to go.

Just get a good accountant and dont speculate about what you can and cannot do , You do gas they do accounts end off . It really gets my goat speaking to smart Alexs who think they are clever and ripping off the tax man . PAY YOUR TAX and sleep easy , works for for:punk:

If you give your local jobcentre a bell they will be able to arrange for you to meet with a business adviser for free. It's well worth the time to give you an idea of what records to keep etc. It's best to go with a list of questions.

The one I saw a few years ago showed me how to keep an account book and even ran a full day course on book-keeping which I think was free also.

Claim everything you can, legally of course and I mean down to the last penny. Remember, `we`re all in this together`.

how long does it generally take to get your tax rebate ?? just submitted my accounts and im due a rebate i think

I use an accountant and it's usually a couple of weeks from when I return the final signed document to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what can you claim as a sole trader...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back