Discuss What a sh!**y day. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Started off I slept through my alarm (I haven't done that in about 10 years)

My analyser ran out of charge so I plugged it in then forgot to unplug I noticed this after driving from falmouth to newquay which took about an hour. Luckily I just had enough charge to do the 2 services.

I found out checkatrade have swapped my number to one of theirs.

After picking up my charger for my analyser driving back to do my last job then go for a surf my clutch goes funny then goes completely so had to drive about 10 miles with only 3rd gear and no clutch.

I cant fit my usual surfboards in my girlfriends car so they are in my van in the garage now got to take out a surfboard I struggle on to get rid of some stress.

Yeah they almost doubled their price in a year :eek:.

Yeah going to have a look and see what is my next option. Never used LinkedIn will look into that later.
Yeah they almost doubled their price in a year :eek:.

Yeah going to have a look and see what is my next option. Never used LinkedIn will look into that later.
Hi bud this is the sort of thing I was thinking . Cheers kop

Screenshot_20190829-072709.png

Crap prices under 400 for a Combi swap

Crap prices under 400 for a Combi swap

Depends on what's involved though. I can have a heating system piped and on the wall by 12. If electrics a little tricky chuck a fly lead on with plug, do condense, prv patching up etc whilst flushing. Whilst draining wire up properly, fill out paperwork finish by 5 I would happily do that for 400.

Depends on what's involved though. I can have a heating system piped and on the wall by 12. If electrics a little tricky chuck a fly lead on with plug, do condense, prv patching up etc whilst flushing. Whilst draining wire up properly, fill out paperwork finish by 5 I would happily do that for 400.

Guarantee it won’t be anything easy as will be like boxt estimated over the Internet :D

Last edited:
I did look at boxt and saw what they pay and soon changed my mind.

I've done subbying when I worked for another company and we got all the **** work like bbu out etc.

Left the cream to there other engys / employed ?

Non of the work was great it was iguana so warm front scheme following stupid surveyors round who thought you could do things like put a flue up through a cwsc.

Standard sales man yes it can go there no problem :D

Reply to What a sh!**y day. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock