Currently reading:
Weekend plans?...

Discuss Weekend plans?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm off to legoland with the kids. I think I'm more excited than them!

Hope the weathers good where ever you are.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Finished work last night and took the van up my garage for a sort out - it was embarrassing the amount rubbish i came away with but at least i know where to find stuff on the van again!.

Today was sort out the garden, polishing a turd comes to mind but got the girlfriends family visiting next week so it needs to be reasonably presentable and we are moving in a few weeks so no need to stress.

Then chilled out had a few drinks put some music on and caught some sun.

Now we are having a few drinks, chilling my girlfriend has got peep show on demand and i'm on here.

Tomorrow wash the van T-cut it and get ready for the week ahead.

Enjoy the the remainder.

And those that come for you in the night shall have blood on their hands, murder in their hearts, and my cheque in their pocket.

</just sayin'>

Sleep tight.

Note to self.......don't take the pee out of Rays lack of thatch.......seems a tad tetchy about it.;)

I'm impressed.

Finding time to run a controversial middle eastern state between going for a walk and watching a film? Do you juggle and ride a unicycle at the same time? :)

And who said Men couldn't multitask!?

At work and on call.....I feel happier knowing that most of you have better plans than me lol.....Mrs has been out with the grandkids at a fete so at least they all enjoyed themselves....she's out tomorrow to see my nephew and his wife's new addition to their family ...hope you all have a nice weekend...regards Turnpin;)

finished a heating install am, got changed into rnli t shirt, watched new boat arrive, back to work and almost finished a shower install ready for yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a little issue with our new shannon recovery vehicle on wednesday, wee bit of hydraulic oil loss on the beach while testing it resulting in muggins trying to carry out some emergency procedures to sort things out. due to that watery stuff coming in and threatening to turn it into a seabed ornament, it was decided to risk running it up the beach to safety of boathouse. Then called in a truck with a crane to get the 220kg engine bay access door off. There we found a blown o ring along with a lot of oil in the engine compartment. So we summoned the cavalry (its under warranty) to replace some pipes so it could recover the new boat today. So spent 2 days helping to repair the beast ready for today's little ceremony.

10945683_1580382432175144_5565635759286119961_n.jpg lots of hoses to look at and find the leak! this was in the factory, muggins had to get the door off with the carriage attached, not a lot of room to work, especially as the hyab boom was a bit near the expensive windscreen

just meant i have to work this weekend rather than enjoy the new boats arrival, bit of a bummer. Still off in the new toy Sunday evening for 3 hours training :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the weekend in Weymouth, Boat fishing in the day, cider drinking in the night
Went friday, came back Sunday, we (fishing club and mates) do it a few times a year and always state that early nights and sensible drinking will be the order of the day this time, it never happens and usually sees a few noses pointing at the sea the next day on the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend plans?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock