Discuss web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
so we moved out of london to a village near Northampton and I had new website build and its number 1 on page 1 when you serch for a :

plumber in northampton ,

but I dont get any calls at all , had one call back in the summer and I earned £40 out of it .......

any views welcome ,web address is below ......

Plumber in Northampton Boiler Breakdown Service installation Repairs

do you get any business from websites ?

I don't use them nor advertise nor any business cards mate can't be bothered with it all as when I did get loads of idiots calling. All my work is recommended just tied off 38 k install and thought had no work for this week this morning picked up several boiler services a boiler install ,thermal stores to install and male female toilets for council

Yeh I know but if you ain't top 2 you ain't nowhere IMO. I bet if you do a paid ad for one month through google Adwords the phone will ring more, Adwords list as top 3, I had one last winter and was getting 5-6 calls a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to web site bringing no business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back