Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Warmflow 70/90 Kabinpak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fre2709

Hi Guys,

Confused New member.

Don't know if this is the right place to post - most of the posts here look 3-years old. Can't find how to start a new post about my problem.

Have a Warmflow Combi Oil boiler 70/90 Kabinpak (Outside). Been fitted since 2008 I think. This boiler has been working absolutely fine until I had it serviced. Then hot water would be extremely hot at the tap and boiler kept randomly tripping the H/L lockout - usually while at work with no CH turned on. Had the engineer back, he suggested changing some likely parts but couldn't pin-point the issue.

Since then I have changed the Limit Stat, H/L Stat, Pressure vessel. both Caleffi Autovents. Unjammed the blending valve (don't know why they decided to fit it upside down so knob could collect water etc...).

The incidence of trip-out has decreased, but had to reduce the heatstore thermostat to a lower setting. Have just turned blending valve to max for winter as groundwater temperature affects performance, but when the hot water has been running a while, the temperature seems lower than when I first open the tap. Can get half-bath of water (good temp) then last quarter seems almost tepid.

Never used to do this before. Could get a full, hot bath in winter no problems.

Any ideas guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmflow 70/90 Kabinpak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock