Discuss Van Stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did all that out of 2 sheets with leftovers. All wood and screws less than £70

Could you share them on here Mas I'm not done yet but need some ideas

No worries Jay, it's something I really enjoyed doing on my vans, as well as a couple of mates' ones. I'll sort out some photos of mine to maybe give you some ideas..

Would def like some ideas.. :)

Yeah no worries mate, I'll take some tomorrow as the van is actually tidy at the moment LOL...

Mines full of the remnants of a boiler install - including the old boiler :/ it was tidy before that!

Got mine finished last week, Fiat Scudo LWB. Cost me about £50

van1.jpg
van2.jpg
van3.jpg

Ok I'm inspired.. I'm gonna do my own racking :) gonna get a rhino pipe tube and vanguard roof bars! I'm def doing shelves on my side door - well excited to get the van sorted lol

Jesus.. just did the first bit for my van racking :O there's a reason I'm NOT a chippie!!! Think I'll do it in daylight next time lol maybe that'll help :/

Slowly slowly catchy monkey mate you can do it chippies can just do it faster

Jesus.. just did the first bit for my van racking :O there's a reason I'm NOT a chippie!!! Think I'll do it in daylight next time lol maybe that'll help :/

lol @ chippie, get a small strip of LED`s from fleabay and connect to existing light mate, be like working in daylight then.

Doing your own racking is easy. Making it look good is difficult. This was my experience anyway.

Doing your own racking is easy. Making it look good is difficult. This was my experience anyway.

That's exactly my difficulty!!! I'll take a pic of my horrendous work after I've eaten my dinner - something you can all have a chuckle to haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Stuff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock