Currently reading:
van insurance for apprentice

Discuss van insurance for apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flanners

evening guys

has anyone insured a 20 year old employee , or younger who has only just passed.

just wandering what you guys pay?

getting some mental quotes

cheers

How teenagers can afford to drive is beyond me.

I was chatting to a bloke the other week, about 19 years old. He was paying £1500 a year for some crappy little hatch back with a small engine.

I guess 19 year old lads do crash the most, hence the price. But it wasn't that high when I was that age. A lot of my mates first cars were granada's and capri's ect. All 2 litre plus size engines and crap handling.

My first car was a Fiesta, mark 1. Silver. I wrote it off. Suprise.

i remember mine, avenger 1.6l it was £170 30 odd years ago at 17 then a 1.9 manta work that out at todays rate.
lot of my mates had 3.0l capri ghias!!!

incidentally, i rember the cost going down each year if you didnt crash...unlike today???????

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to van insurance for apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock